users@glassfish.java.net

MDB properties followup

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 07:35:49 PST

New day, new question :-)

I have setup some env-entry's in my EJB (source + ejb-jar.xml).

The EJB2.1 spec says in s20.2.4 that the container shall "Provide a deployment tool that allows the Deployer to set and modify the values of the enterprise bean’s environment entries.".

What is this in GF?

In this particular case, the EJB is packaged inside an EAR, and I really don't want to have to edit the EJB's ejb-jar.xml file - is there an EAR file I can add/edit to set these values at deployment? There is nothing obvious (to me) in application.xml for this.

Thanks! m.
[Message sent by forum member 'matterbury' (matterbury)]