users@glassfish.java.net

Last call for votes on Sys-Con SOA Reader's Choice awards

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:05:03 -0800

One last call for your help with the Reader's Choice Poll [4], which has
been extended until Dec 31st.

Our projects have been doing very well and we had a 2x factor margin
shown early on [1]. We maintained that margin until early this week when
all the IBM projects showed a huge jump in votes. We have started
closing the gap again but we are still behind in several categories.

Please consider voting for your favorite project(s), and help us spread
the word around about the poll. The GlassFish-related projects inlude
GlassFish, Hudson, OpenESB, NetBeans, Metro, OpenSSO, JAXP, Portal and
Java CAPS.

A quick summary at [2]; a list of the projects at [3]; the vote link is
at [4]; my latest call for votes is at [5]

Thanks for your support.

- eduard/o

[1]http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/status_update_on_wsj_soa
[2]http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/readers_choice_vote_is_on