users@glassfish.java.net

Re: cannot start glassfish v2 - JMX / RMI issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 05:05:53 PST

The glassfish was able to startup without the firewall - we're using iptables.
However, keeping int disabled is not an option in a production server.

Therefore:
[b]How should iptables rules be configured to run with glassfish v2 ?[/b]

One could say that it's not a glassfish issue. In this case, I believe it's fair to know:
[b]What documentation provides complete glassfish network requirements ?
What logging levels should be active, and what log messages could precisely report glassfish network startup failures ?[/b]
[Message sent by forum member 'rbellia' (rbellia)]