users@glassfish.java.net

Re: "java.net.UnknownServiceException: no content-type"

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 20:50:32 +0530

I don't know why the same URL is behaving differently. If you can change
the code, you may like to experiment by replacing getContent() with
getInputStream() which does not look for content-type. This should
suffice as the code you had earlier sent out expected getContent() to
return an InputStream.

HTH,
Sahoo