users@glassfish.java.net

Eclipse/Glassfish problem "Missing classpath entry /modules/glassfish.jar"

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 11:38:47 PST

I'm running Ganymede:
Version: 3.4.1
Build id: M20080911-1700
on Fedora 9 and I was interested in trying out Glassfish.

In the Servers tab, I right-clicked, went to New->Servers and did the "Download additional server adapters" thing.

That installed Glassfish, but when I go to start an instance of Glassfish (doesn't matter if I try to start GlassFish v2 Java EE 5 or GlassFish v3 Prelude) I see the attached error.

Lastly, the dialog is asking for the Application Server Directory, but since Eclipse installed this, I have no idea where that directory might be, and searching has found absolutely nothing -- does anyone know where Eclipse would put it?

Thanks for any hints
[Message sent by forum member 'emitchell' (emitchell)]