users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Eclipse/Glassfish problem "Missing classpath entry /modules/glassfish.jar"

From: Rochelle Raccah <Rochelle.Raccah_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 12:58:34 -0800

The New Servers download additional adapters does not install glassfish,
it installs the glassfish plugin for eclipse. You still have to install
the glassfish server yourself and point to it in this wizard. We are
working on adding the capability to also download the server from within
this wizard, but it is not there yet.

Rochelle