users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can SIP servlets be used to create a menu based phone system?

From: Binod PG <Binod.Pg_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:25:31 +0530

Have you seen the screencast here? That might be close to what you are
looking at.
Look like you are looking for a click-to-dial kind of an application.

Also, take a look at the sipservlet samples that come with sailfin. It
contains an online bank sample.

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Screencasts

thanks,
Binod.