users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can SIP servlets be used to create a menu based phone system?

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 08:50:28 -0500

Thanks, but I've seen that video already. Making two people's phones
ring to connect the two is different from what I'm wanting to do.

Can I make a menu based phone system? People use touch pad to navigate
the menus, which are made of voice recordings.
Can I make someone's phone ring and play a recording?

Thanks,
Ryan