users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OutOfMemoryError: heap space (SJSAS PE 8.2 u4)

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:00:27 -0500

We use GlassFish V2 UR2 and MS SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition. They
are installed on two different computers.

We have over 100 datasources and connection pools for a custom JCA
resource adapter used to communicate with proprietary EIS systems in the
business' chain. We also have 2 connection pool & datasources for MSSQL
Server (remote), and 1 connection pool & datasource for Postgres 8.3
(local).

We're still investigating our recent OOME problem. We're trying another
JDBC driver right now.

Ryan