users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error Message: Port Conflict

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 07:23:33 -0800

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have to installed:
>
> Ericsson SDS 4.1
> sailfin: Milestone 4 sailfin-installer-v1-b24d-windows.jar
> GlassFish: v1.0.14
>
> and i have a problem when i try to start GlassFish in SDS i got this error message:

The thread http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=316148
shows same behaviour for v3 prelude...
But you are using sailfin...code path is a bit different.
Can you triple check if your user name password known by the IDE are the
good ones?
Could you also try to register again with a clean workspace, to see if
it is a metadata issue from a 'old' workspace...
I'll file a bug anyway where we can track more and add data to it.
Ludo