users@glassfish.java.net

Error Message: Port Conflict

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 05:09:28 PST

Hi,

i have to installed:

Ericsson SDS 4.1
sailfin: Milestone 4 sailfin-installer-v1-b24d-windows.jar
GlassFish: v1.0.14

and i have a problem when i try to start GlassFish in SDS i got this error message:

"Port conflict: Please stop the server process using the same port as the one used by the Application Server. A server process is already running on this port but we cannot determined if it's a GlassFish process (lack of info or credentials)"

I think that it is necessary to change ports but I do not know where and how...

Thanks!
lubos
[Message sent by forum member 'lubos' (lubos)]