users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Eclipse Glassfish server adapter - port conflict when starting

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:14:57 PST

ok, i will describe my settings.
Windows XP SP3, locale Slovak, loopback drive no, firewall from windows

eclipse 3.4.1, list plugins in attached zip
JDK1.6u10
Glassfish V3 prelude FCS
v3 installed on D:, i have there my projects, and tools
v3 on port 8180, on 8080 i use tomcat, v3 i am trying now for some features, that may speed up my development. Port i changed during installation.
v3 is fully functional outside eclipse, admin console too,
in v3 installed metro jersey, glassfish jsf2.0

by debug plugin from eclipse, server start normally in debuged workspace.

thats all, if i am missing something, i will add.

Slavo
[Message sent by forum member 'boulik1' (boulik1)]