users@glassfish.java.net

cluster node-agent setup

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 05:42:12 PST

I am trying to setup a cluster, when I am creating and starting a node-agent locally on the DAS, everything is ok, but when I am trying to start the node-agent on a machine in the network, it fails:
"Please make sure DAS is running.."

I have no fw between, /etc/hosts are OK (not using DNS), and I am getting passed the "rendezvous" part (means they have communicated in some way), I can see traffic between the node-agent and jmx.

Really strange how it suddenly stops and fails..

both the node and the server are "fresh" installs with default-cluster config
Does anyone have a clue what I could try next? any idea would be greatly appreciated :)
[Message sent by forum member 'nilssonmaki' (nilssonmaki)]