users@glassfish.java.net

Re: sun-resource.xml deployment and/or packaging

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 22:39:39 PST

Hmm. Well, sun-resources.xml inclusion isn't the 'way to go', BUT you can use the sun-resources.xml file with the command 'asadmin add-resources...'

You may need to add or remove the doctype from the file that is used by NetBeans to store the resource definitions for a project... I had worked past a bug in this area some time ago...

My memory is rusty and there has been a fair number of code changes in the server since I experimented with the command.

vbk
[Message sent by forum member 'vbkraemer' (vbkraemer)]