users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [JNDI] Listing all JNDI entries

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 01:02:16 PST

Hi.
Yes, it does exist indeed, but that's not what I asked about. I would like to list it myself. I am beginning with Glassfish and EJB3, I want to learn it well, so I write this and that, just to see the results.
Please don't tell me I shouldn't / can't / mustn't do this - it's not the point, unless it really can't be done (but it can, as there is a tool for that ;-)).
Maybe someone could tell me which class implements the ValidCommand interface in Glassfish sources, so that I could peek how this is done? (This is how far I got in the sources myself yesterday :-))
Thanks you.
[Message sent by forum member 'szczyp' (szczyp)]