users@glassfish.java.net

Not able to create cluster on my Windows XP SP3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 06:29:05 PST

I am not able to create cluster on my windows PC. I am getting following error while startup. I have configured as per the steps given in the document.

"Domain does not support application server clusters and other standalone instances"

Installed GlassFish Version is Server V2 Update Release 2 (UR2)
On Windows XP Service pack 3.

Could you please any one help me why I am getting above error always? I tried two more releases also..It didn't work out!
[Message sent by forum member 'dprabhagar' (dprabhagar)]