users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Not able to create cluster on my Windows XP SP3

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 09:24:13 -0800

Hi
You have the developer profile install which is a single instance install.
You can go into the admin GUI console and on the left hand nav bar click
on Application Server. On the resulting page, a button shows up to add
clustering support. Click on it. This will enable clustering (or
multiple instance) support on this domain domain1. You can then create
cluster(s) of instances.

Alternatively, use asadmin create-domain with --profile set to cluster
with a new domain name. This will create a cluster enabled domain.

hth
Shreedhar