users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error in Listener Config

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:55:40 -0800

Hi Burak,

On 11/21/08 07:54 AM, Burak Oguz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are trying to setup Glassfish v3 with mod_jk support. We downloaded
> a nightly build (03 Oct 2008) and tried to configure domain.xml like
> Jean-François described in his
> blog(http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2008/08/fronting_glassf.html).
> After that we built a rpm package from that distro and domain.xml.
>
> We could not make AJP connector work when we try to start/restart GF
> from console. But when we save the listener configuration from admin
> interface(4848) by clicking the save button on the top right corner,
> AJP connector starts to listen 8009.

Can you clarify what you mean by "console"? Normally, this refers to the
admin gui, but you
seem to be talking about the command line, and referring to the admin
gui as the admin interface?

Please list the exact steps you've followed in the case where you could
not get the AJP connector
to work.

Thanks,

Jan