users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Persistence provider jar file is in your classpath

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 10:46:34 +0530

Is the web service deployed in GlassFish? If yes, I can't see how you
can get that error. send complete stack trace. If no, then you tell us
how you are running the web service. If it is a simple java command,
then you have set classpath properly while invoking it, else you have to
configure netbeans to do so.

Thanks,
Sahoo