users@glassfish.java.net

Re: installing Glassfish on SUSE

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <Snjezana.Sevo-Zenzerovic_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:37:44 -0700

This is *not* true and I hope that some rather alive and kicking members
of GlassFish QA team who installed Glassfish on SuSE and survived will
pipe in...

I would appreciate if you can share details about the exact issue you
are facing with installer distribution (which version of GF are we
talking about, by the way?) so that we can look at it and try to address it.

Thanks,

Snjezana