users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Load balancing with apache

From: wil2008 <wc200709_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 20:01:11 -0700 (PDT)

I also tried to front a Glassfish v2 cluster with an Apache 2.2 and mod_jk,
as in
http://blogs.sun.com/jluehe/entry/supporting_apache_loadbalancer_with_glassfish

I could get the load-balancing to work. But I could not get the failover
part to work.

Did anyone succeed with both load-balancing and failover using this setup?

Thank you!

Wilfred