users@glassfish.java.net

Re: create new domain

From: Ravikumar Neti <Ravikumar.Neti_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:11:04 -0600

Thanks Alexis,
I am not sure how to use --portbase argument, please can you modify the
below command according to your suggestion.

/app/demantra/glassfish/bin/asadmin create-domain --domaindir
/app/demantra/glassfish/domains --user admin --adminport 4849
--instanceport 8081 --savelogin=true --template
/home/demantra/src/java/glassfish/demantra-domain.xml.template demnatra-uat

Thanks,
Ravi
x40193