users@glassfish.java.net

Re: the best JPA Implementation?

From: Aleksandras Novikovas <an_at_systemtier.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:27:06 +0300

I'm using Hibernate - and happy with it.
I did not compare it to TopLink. It is more for historical reasons - I'm
using Hibernate for many years. It works perfectly. It has more features
than standard JPA, so I switch to Hibernate where it is really needed.
I do not care much about additional dependencies - you do it all the
time with other libs.

-
Aleksandras Novikovas

Mob. : +370 (699) 21678