users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OpenID for Web Apps?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 23:38:46 PDT

Hi Ron, Raghu and Kumar,

what did you think about a move into the kenai project site? http://kenai.com/

I think this could be a good place for us to exchange our ideas and current development around the JSR196 / OpenID. We can use a separate issueTracker and discussion forum. And maybe it would be possible that I am allowed to check in my changes into a separate branch?
This would be for me much easier as in the moment where I use an Imixs Subversion Repository.
I would also be disposed to write some wikis as I think a lot of people are interested in this concept of binding a glassfish application to an openid provider. But such a project must not be bounded to openID authentification.

What did you think about this? We form imixs are also driving an opensource project and we are interested in sharing knowledge and work.

ralph
[Message sent by forum member 'rsoika' (rsoika)]