users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB3 Remote Referece Thread Safe?

From: Witold Szczerba <pljosh.mail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 20:10:43 +0200

Do you get one reference of remote session bean and keep using it
until application shutdown? Maybe this is the problem... I am creating
reference only when I have to perform some action on particular
session bean it and throw it away when it is not needed. My project is
for 12 months in production now and I have never got any problems with
communication.

Witold Szczerba