users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with J2EE Application Server

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:54:55 -0700

Can you please send your WAR file, so we can try it out from our end?
Can you be more specific as to which version of "J2EE Application Server"
you are using?

Going gorward, please send any follow-up questions, or any questions on the
GlassFish webtier in general, to webtier_at_glassfish.dev.java.net

Thanks!

Jan