users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OpenID for Web Apps?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:09:22 PDT

Hi Ron,

thanks for your response.
I have good news - it seems now to work also in my case!
In the last days I build different SAMs with other libraries and so I learned to better understand the SAM.
I hope hat my test scenario did not kid me in the moment. But the AssociationManager seems to work perfect now.
Next I will continue work in the OpenIDServerAuthModule class. I now better understand your code and I think I found a way to improve the respondWithLoginForm method a little bit. I want to add the following: if the configuration supports a loginform_url the method did not response with a default form but with a user defined form/page. This allows me to implement a OpenID LoginForm in my application (which is a RichFaces Web App with a lot of design squiggles).
I tested this in another SampleSAM and I am confident that I am able to include this additional feature. For this I need to make some changes in the validateRequest Method.

So the next days I will work on that and I will post my code with comments after this.

For the moment I am optimistic again to hit my goals.... - thanks again.
best regards
ralph
[Message sent by forum member 'rsoika' (rsoika)]