users@glassfish.java.net

publish webapp to web in production environment

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 07:49:41 PDT

I created some projects using Netbeans, someone using EJB3.0 others are only JSP pages, deployed on Glassfish they work very well; now I'd like to make them accessible by external user of my company network.
I published them using the same procedure working with a lot of tomcat based services, but I always receive a 404 error.
Is there a port problem? I have to open other ports on my server?
is there a difference between publishing of the same webapp running on Tomcat and the ones running under glassfish?
thank you in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'wka' (wka)]