users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Need help with asadmin command to set a property

From: Alex Sherwin <alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 11:11:35 -0400

Use "get" and "set", all of the objects in the domain have a fully qualified name. For example:

get *.*

will list all props on all objects... you can do some more narrowing like

get *.*session-config*.*

Once you find the fully qualified name of what you want to change, use set like:

set server.thread-pools.thread-pool.thread-pool-1.max-thread-pool-size=200

Alex Sherwin
alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com