users@glassfish.java.net

Need help with asadmin command to set a property

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 08:02:46 PDT

I have a custom lifecycle module that supports configuration through properties. I know I can set the properties using the "--property" option when I use the "create-lifecyce-module" command.

After the module is deployed, however, I would like to set an additional property using the "asadmin" command line. Is it possible to set an additional property? I cannot seem to find the correct asadmin syntax to do so.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Brett
[Message sent by forum member 'bbergquist' (bbergquist)]