users@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin in v3

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:58:52 -0700

Almost all of the command logic was implemented on the server in V2 as well.
I am not sure anything has semantically changed between V2 and v3 as far
as that is concerned. If the server was not running, in both V2 and v3,
the command fails with a reasonably similar error -- server is not running
in v3 and connection could not be established in V2.

As far as "users" of GlassFish are concerned, they must not notice any
change in GlassFish behavior of asadmin "remote" commands.

-Kedar