users@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin in v3

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:00:29 -0700

That's not right. Although most of the internals have changed, nothing has
changed as far as asadmin "interface" is concerned. add-resources could be run
in V2 only with running domain. So is the case with v3 Prelude.

asadmin and all its commands are "public interface" of GlassFish. We could not
change it in an incompatible manner even if we had other (strong) reasons to
do so.

If you think there is indeed an incompatibility, please let us know because
v3 Prelude is not 100% compatible with V2 and we know it.

-Kedar