users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSTL Error with Glassfish v3 Prelude

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 05:51:48 PDT

Shing,

To verify the problem wasn't my server I just downloaded and installed a new copy of Glassfish B28 on my desktop computer. I deployed the war I attached to my prior message and it ran fine.

I undeployed the war from my server and redeployed it. Again, it didn't work.

The problem appears to have something to do with my server. My server is running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.2 with all available patches installed. It has JDK 1.6.0_07 installed. My desktop computer is an iMac running OS X 10.5.5 with JDK 1.5.0_16 as my default.

I'm going to do some more testing to see if I can isolate what is causing the problem with the server.

Thanks,
Bob
[Message sent by forum member 'bdushok' (bdushok)]