users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSTL Error with Glassfish v3 Prelude

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 05:38:00 PDT

Shing,

Thank you for the reply. I've created a very small web application which demonstrates the problem and have attached it to this message.

I created this app using the latest beta of Netbeans v6.5 and noticed something odd, it runs fine when launched from the IDE. The IDE appears to be starting up a copy of Glassfish 3 B15.

The war generated won't run properly within my install of Glassfish B28. I haven't tried this particular war with Glassfish 2. Others which have worked under 2 didn't work with my v3 b28 install.

Thanks,
Bob
[Message sent by forum member 'bdushok' (bdushok)]