users@glassfish.java.net

lookup ejbs

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:05:56 PDT

Hello everybody, sorry for my bad english.

I have a little problem to access my ejbs with their jndi name.

My project is an ear, so the VM used for the "EJB tier" is the same than the one used for the view, and I sould have the possibility to access my EJBs easily.

But when I use the following annotation on my session bean:
[code]
@Stateless(name="addressManagerBean", mappedName="ejb/addressManagerBean")
[/code]

And the following string to access them:
[code]
java:comp/env/ejb/addressManagerBean
[/code]
Or
[code]
java:comp/env/addressManagerBean
[/code]

I have the following message:
[code]
No object bound to name java:comp/env/addressManagerBean
[/code]

I can't use the @EJB annotation because I am working with Spring to access my EJBs.

The thing the most strange is that I have already had the same application working, I am almost sure! I have frequently this kind of problem with glassfish and EJBs, does someone understand what is wrong here?
[Message sent by forum member 'rageice' (rageice)]