users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Updating SJSAS 9.1_02 with patches on Windows?

From: Alex Sherwin <alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 09:00:46 -0400

http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-21-128647-05-1

Specifically, part of 9.1U2P02:

"6709765 bad response times with HTTPS when acceptor-threads >1 with multi-cpu system"

That's the patch I want to try out. As far as I can tell, this is for Solaris only, where I need it for glassfish/sjsas installs on Windows, Red Hat and Solaris x86 and SPARC..

Alex Sherwin
alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com