users@glassfish.java.net

JCR recommendations?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 21:25:57 PDT

Does Sun have or is Sun working on any implementation of JSR-170 Java Content Repositories?

If not, what recommendations would you have for an implementation that can store and provide user friendly interfaces for management?

I've read a little bit about Jackrabbit from Apache; is this the best recommendation at this time? After some searching it seems like this JSR is still a fledgling concept even if it is implemented widely, I cannot find much about who is using it and how.

Any shared insights are greatly appreciated :)

Thanks,
Andrew
[Message sent by forum member 'areplogle' (areplogle)]