users@glassfish.java.net

war to ejb-jar... how to?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 10:47:55 PDT

Well,

i've asked many questions about this issue. The reponses were never what i expected. Someone suggested to me to ask in this forum. I've created a web-bean project which use a JSP/Servlet client and EJB objects (sessionBean). Both are on the same Glassfish server. From them, i've deployed on the server a .war and a ejb-jar. But the only way to the war can invoke interface of the ejb jar, is to include in the classpath of the war the ejb jar. Which means that it exists two (2) ejb jar deployed on the server. A first one deployed normally in the same context of the war and a second one located into the wef-inf/lib of the war. But i didn't see any example or tutorial who talk about adding the ejb-jar into the classpath of the war. Is this the good way? Could it be possible to only add a refence to the ejb jar instead of adding it into the war package?

I'm developping this project with MyEclipse 6.x and GlassFish 2.x
I based my project from this example: https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/ejb/examples/Sful.html.

Any suggestion would be appreciate. I can provided the project if needed!

martin
[Message sent by forum member 'pmrenaud' (pmrenaud)]