users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Dumb Beginner Question

From: Jacob Kessler <Jacob.Kessler_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 13:44:33 -0700

You can add JVM options in the domain.xml file (glassfish/domains/{name
of domain}/config), in the jvm options section. For you, it looks like
you could try adding something along the lines of

<jvm-options>-jar /tmp/company.jar hostname=192.168.1.123 adminport=7100
username=[myusername] password=[mypassword]</jvm-options>

However, it looks like you are actually executing company.jar and using
that to load examples.hellowworld.HelloWorldMain, which I'm not sure you
will be able to do with GlassFish. If you could, it would be by figuring
out where the main class in glassfish/modules/glassfish.jar was and
running that.