users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JCA configuration from db

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 23:12:57 PDT

I assume that your question is related to dynamic reconfiguration.

I guess, you will have a connection definition (connection factory).
You can create a connector-connection-pool & connector-resource, provide these values via connector-connection-pool properties (your MCF implementation should have appropriate ra.xml config-property and implement corresponding getter/setter methods).

If you want it for the resource-adapter as a whole, you can use resource-adapter-config (asadmin create-resource-adapter-config). (your RA implementation should have appropriate ra.xml config-property and implement corresponding getter/setter methods)
[Message sent by forum member 'jr158900' (jr158900)]