users@glassfish.java.net

how to run my application via a batch file..

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 22:03:40 PDT

hi,

I have been making a JSF application for a few months now and Its time i try to package it as a self running application. it uses Mysql and GlassFish v2. I can silently install MySql by hook or crook. but how can i launch Glassfish v2 and run my web application via a batch file at the client's system.
I presume the client is not computer savy enough and would treat the web application as a normal application and would like to run it by double clicking a batch file.

My question:

how to run my web application via a batch file? (initiate the glassfish server v2 and launch the application in a web browser)

Please help and point me to a informative page or documentation...

Any help is appreciated. ..
[Message sent by forum member 'thyscorpion' (thyscorpion)]