users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish and Spring Integration

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 21:05:45 -0400

I did this with Spring + JPA/TopLink + JTA + JNDI data source in
GlassFish V2. With Hibernate you need to set the
hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class property to
org.hibernate.transaction.SunONETransactionManagerLookup for it to work
with JTA. For Spring to work with JTA you need to use
<tx:jta-transaction-manager />

Ryan