users@glassfish.java.net

Re: restart glassfishv2u2 programmatically

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:18:46 PDT

oops my fault..sorry
but when i asked what is the difference b/w manually and programmatically when you have run the script for both i meant how do they differ in terms of implimentation.
I understand that when you stop the server manually through asadmin and then restart it manually through asadmin no problem occurs. But when you use the script which I posted, the domain stops but the same script is unable to start it because of some port conflict.

Can you please modify my script and introduce a timegap of 5 mins instead of 30 secs and then tryagain

Sorry to have wasted your time ..

Regards
Anzy
[Message sent by forum member 'anzy' (anzy)]