users@glassfish.java.net

Re: restart glassfishv2u2 programmatically

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:36:42 PDT

Hi anz

> what is the difference b/w manually and programmatically when you have run the script for both.

Again manuall it works and programmatically it "stops" the server but the server is still listening on port 8080 (netstat -a) and then on "re start" a port conflict occurs!

(see my second post in this thread)

>Second why is there no gap of 5 mins between server shutdown and start up >when we had introduced it in the restart script i had copied to you in the last post

Do you understand dos batch files and commands?

rem wait 60sec // is just a comment
echo starting in 4 mins... // prints "starting in 4mins..." to the console
@ping 127.0.0.1 -n 30 -w 1000 // does wait 30 sec

So.. have a look at the script that you have posted!
[Message sent by forum member 'montsie' (montsie)]