users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Code-signing for java webstart / 2 certificates in one keystore?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:15:28 PDT

Thank you, Tim!

I followed your steps, and your solution works as expected. :-)

If anybody else has the same problem. Here are my steps in detail:

1) I created a new keypair with alias "codesigning" in my keystore
2) In the server admin colsole, Application Server -> JVM Settings -> JVM Options I added a new Property with value
"-Dcom.sun.aas.jws.signing.alias=codesigning"
3) Stop the domain
4) Rename appserv-jwsacc.jar to appserv-jwsacc.jar.save
5) Start the domain
6) Redeploy the application

Thank you!
Jan
[Message sent by forum member 'jfbs' (jfbs)]