users@glassfish.java.net

Re: restart glassfishv2u2 programmatically

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 01:24:31 PDT

Hi wfay

> There are very few good reasons to do this. What problem are you trying to solve?

We have an administration client (jax-rpc) which has a function to patch parts of our application. Patch means in our case: Copy new classes to - and override existing class in the application server shared classes folder. To "load" the overriden classes we "need" an application server restart.

I need a Solution to do this under MS Windows.

Thanx
[Message sent by forum member 'montsie' (montsie)]