users@glassfish.java.net

Re: org.apache.xerces.jaxp.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendarImpl exception

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 01:15:56 PDT

I had a similar problem. When running on a JBoss server, my code worked fine, but calling it from a unit test case in an ant script gave the same exception java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xerces.jaxp.datatype.XMLGregorianCalendarImpl.

The problem turned out to be that on the server I was using JDK 1.5, which worked fine. However, the ant script was using an installed JDK 1.6. The problem was solved by removing 1.6, which I did not use.
[Message sent by forum member 'mortenheine' (mortenheine)]