users@glassfish.java.net

Re: "Persistence Type: replicated" working for anyone?

From: Gopal Jorapur <Gopal.Jorapur_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 13:48:31 -0700

Hi,

persistence type replicated does work

Please see the following blog for more details

http://blogs.sun.com/quality/entry/glassfish_for_enterprise

There is a sample application bundled with glassfish, you can try it out

Please let us know where you are finding the problem

Some things to notice:
1. If you are using software loadbalancer, make sure your instances are
enabled, health checker is enabled
2. Your application's sun-web.xml need to contain <distributable/> tag
For details
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3672/6n5sj2sqj?a=view

Please check sample application(clusterjsp) bundled

Thanks,
Gopal

--
<http://blogs.sun.com/quality> 	* Gopal Jorapur*