users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Loading a GF module from my own startup module

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 20:43:17 +0530

Do you really need a separate startup module? What if I say you can
achieve this using the existing glassfish startup module? If you
download v3 web distribution (i.e., web.zip), it already contains
modules only needed by our web container. I don't think you can reduce
it further at this point of time if you want to enable web support.

If you want to add your own module, just write OSGi bundles and copy
them to modules directory. It will be used by server when you restart
server.

Hope that helps,

Thanks,
Sahoo