From: David Van Couvering <David.Vancouvering_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 20:57:21 -0700

Hi, all. I am just starting to work with the GF3 architecture. What I
want to be able to do is have my own startup module that loads GF web
support (I want to be able to do JSP, that's about it) but also runs
other services (for example I want to listen on some other ports and
process some protocols not supported by GF).

Is this possible? What GF modules/services do I need to load from my
startup module? Is there another approach to this you might suggest?

Thanks,

David